Everyone’s looking for the new Instagram – an app with zero revenue that was bought by Facebook for $1 billion – and there’s a lot of buzz on the web right now about video-sharing app Vyclone. Of course, there’s no shortage of apps and web sites that let you upload and share videos. However, Vyclone does more than just upload …
I really wanted to post a reference to http://xkcd.com/937/
Ah, done it anyway! :D
But it raises the question of how close is 'near by'.
For example, if I am at a festival, and upload a video from one stage, what's to say that someone else's footage from another 'near by' stage might not get mashed up into it.
I'm thinking that if I am in one tent in the dance village at Glastonbury, there is a fair chance that I am closer to someone who is 2 tents away, than if say, I was at the back of the crowd for the pyramid stage, and someone else was at the front.....
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan