Saturday, 6 October 2001 at Old Trafford. It's the nintey-third minute and England are staring into the abyss. Following a typically nervy performance, we're 2-1 down to Greece, facing the ignominy of gifting automatic qualification to Germany and the prospect of a tricky two-leg play-off against Ukraine to reach the 2002 World …
It's good, but ...
... it's no New Star Soccer. If you're calling Score! the best football game on iOS, I can only presume you've not played NSS.
Re: It's good, but ...
I clicked the comments button to post exactly the same thing!
New Star Soccer in career mode is like digital crack. It's just fantastic. Best 69p I've ever spent. (And that includes the ton of use I still get out of Words with Friends)
"Doodle Soccer" for iOS also uses line-drawing. (worth a look if you remember the old 8-bit footy games).
Not bad, But
if this appeared on Android it would only work on 50% of handset 50% of the time.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE