Lovefilm has reached an agreement with NBC Universal to stream the studio's movies to its subscribers. The Amazon-owned video streaming service will be able to offer folk signed up for its IPTV packages the likes of Kick-Ass, Senna, Green Zone and Paul. Unfortunately, they'll also be able to stream the likes of Battleship and …
Does this mean I can get Universal DVD's again?
My thoughts too. I think I have four titles on my rental list that are all 'currently unavailable' due to the Universal strop.
I would have thought that some reference to the LoveFilm/Universal dispute would have been warranted in this article!
So that's why I had to get Paul from the pirate bay instead of renting it from Love film.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great