The Commonwealth Bank’s four-year, AUD$1.1 billion technology upgrade is starting to yield results, but the bank claims NFC tech industry standardisation is holding back progress. On the back of the bank’s latest celebrity-styled marketing push, the CBA unveiled the latest features for its NetBanking platform and mobile banking …
1.1B and turned netbank into a hopeless dog's breakfast
Bugger that for a waste of time and money. if they could fix the abomination that is the "new improved" UI for netbank it would be good. The size of the clickable elements, you'd think they were for sausage fingered drongos. In their rush to optimise netbank for tablets they seem to have forgotten about other methods of viewing web pages. sigh!
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan