The Commonwealth Bank’s four-year, AUD$1.1 billion technology upgrade is starting to yield results, but the bank claims NFC tech industry standardisation is holding back progress. On the back of the bank’s latest celebrity-styled marketing push, the CBA unveiled the latest features for its NetBanking platform and mobile banking …
1.1B and turned netbank into a hopeless dog's breakfast
Bugger that for a waste of time and money. if they could fix the abomination that is the "new improved" UI for netbank it would be good. The size of the clickable elements, you'd think they were for sausage fingered drongos. In their rush to optimise netbank for tablets they seem to have forgotten about other methods of viewing web pages. sigh!
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft