Now that China has settled on its two entrants to the ISC’12 Student Cluster Challenge (I’m dubbing it iSCC for short), it’s time to get a feel for the number-cruncher design competition and what the entrants will face. Airbus is the big-name sponsor of the iSCC this year and has played a vital role in getting this fledgling …
Curse my skim-reading...
I misread "Hamburg cluster carnage" as "Hamster carnage" as I glanced down the page. That would have been a completely different experiment. Mind you, perhaps they are allowed to boost their allotted power consumption with green alternatives such as hamsters in wheels?
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- That Microsoft-Nokia merger you've been predicting? It's no go