Now that China has settled on its two entrants to the ISC’12 Student Cluster Challenge (I’m dubbing it iSCC for short), it’s time to get a feel for the number-cruncher design competition and what the entrants will face. Airbus is the big-name sponsor of the iSCC this year and has played a vital role in getting this fledgling …
Curse my skim-reading...
I misread "Hamburg cluster carnage" as "Hamster carnage" as I glanced down the page. That would have been a completely different experiment. Mind you, perhaps they are allowed to boost their allotted power consumption with green alternatives such as hamsters in wheels?
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Apple tried to get a ban on Galaxy, judge said: NO, NO, NO