GreenBytes announced a good but unexceptional Solidarity all-flash array in February. It has now morphed it into what we believe may be the first enterprise TLC flash array on the market. And it has an astounding price/performance: a single VM instance costs $12. Investors have been so impressed by the specs that Generation …
What about ManBearPig?
Al Gore, does he have some inside info on this or is he just a lucky shareholder?
This gave me a good laugh this morning ^_^
Father of Invention?
Didn't Al Gore invent TLC?
An inconvenient truth
Everything that Al has been involved in appears to fail, or is based on wrong information....
Is the writing on the wall for green technology then?
Obviously Al has realized the game is so totally up.. its time for a new scam..
1250 p/e cycles in consumer TLC flash?! There's lithium batteries that can support more charge-discharge cycles than that. How bloody long are they expected to last?
How long do you want it to last? The expected lifespan and speed of a flash drive is primarily determined by the controller & level of over provisioning as explained in an earlier article:
Essentially it boils down to price/performance/lifespan, pick two.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Analysis BlackBerry's turnaround relies on a secret weapon: Its own network
- Hire and hold IT staff in 2015: The Reg's how-to guide