I’ve been following the annual SC Student Cluster Competition (SCC) for a few years now. It’s a great programme that pits teams of university undergrads against each other in the quest to design, build, and benchmark their own clustered systems. In the process they learn a lot about HPC, get a lot of exposure to the industry, …
what the specs were on the clusters they used, I mean how many nodes, how much processing power, memory etc.
Re: I wonder
I'll be writing some articles about this competition in Hamburg and will post all of the configs as soon as I get them along with interviews and updates....stay tuned.
It sounds like an unusually successful Chinese cluster...
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN