I’ve been following the annual SC Student Cluster Competition (SCC) for a few years now. It’s a great programme that pits teams of university undergrads against each other in the quest to design, build, and benchmark their own clustered systems. In the process they learn a lot about HPC, get a lot of exposure to the industry, …
what the specs were on the clusters they used, I mean how many nodes, how much processing power, memory etc.
Re: I wonder
I'll be writing some articles about this competition in Hamburg and will post all of the configs as soon as I get them along with interviews and updates....stay tuned.
It sounds like an unusually successful Chinese cluster...
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Patch iOS, OS X now: PDFs, JPEGs, URLs, web pages can pwn your kit
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call