I’ve been following the annual SC Student Cluster Competition (SCC) for a few years now. It’s a great programme that pits teams of university undergrads against each other in the quest to design, build, and benchmark their own clustered systems. In the process they learn a lot about HPC, get a lot of exposure to the industry, …
what the specs were on the clusters they used, I mean how many nodes, how much processing power, memory etc.
Re: I wonder
I'll be writing some articles about this competition in Hamburg and will post all of the configs as soon as I get them along with interviews and updates....stay tuned.
It sounds like an unusually successful Chinese cluster...
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Episode 4 BOFH: Oh DO tell us what you think. *CLICK*
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise