Leighton Contractors' data centre specialist subsidiary, Metronode, has secured a AUS$182m contract with the New South Wales Government for the creation of two new data centres. The deal has an initial ten year term and will see more than 250 jobs created during the construction phase. Once deployed each data centre will be …
Should've built it in NZ for true green credentials
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers
- Video of US journalist 'beheading' pulled from social media