Leighton Contractors' data centre specialist subsidiary, Metronode, has secured a AUS$182m contract with the New South Wales Government for the creation of two new data centres. The deal has an initial ten year term and will see more than 250 jobs created during the construction phase. Once deployed each data centre will be …
Should've built it in NZ for true green credentials
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?