Leighton Contractors' data centre specialist subsidiary, Metronode, has secured a AUS$182m contract with the New South Wales Government for the creation of two new data centres. The deal has an initial ten year term and will see more than 250 jobs created during the construction phase. Once deployed each data centre will be …
Should've built it in NZ for true green credentials
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Apple stuns world+dog with SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Patch iOS, OS X now: PDFs, JPEGs, URLs, web pages can pwn your kit
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call