The executive team of South Australian ISP Internode has been reshuffled following iiNet’s AUD$105 million acquisition of the indie carrier. Founder and MD Simon Hackett has announced that he take leave of his executive role and join the iiNet board in August. Hackett who is also a significant iiNet shareholder said that the …
Almost seems like Internode is taking control of iiNet not the other way around.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Find email DIFFICULT? Print this article out and give it to someone 'techy'
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date