The executive team of South Australian ISP Internode has been reshuffled following iiNet’s AUD$105 million acquisition of the indie carrier. Founder and MD Simon Hackett has announced that he take leave of his executive role and join the iiNet board in August. Hackett who is also a significant iiNet shareholder said that the …
Almost seems like Internode is taking control of iiNet not the other way around.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs