The executive team of South Australian ISP Internode has been reshuffled following iiNet’s AUD$105 million acquisition of the indie carrier. Founder and MD Simon Hackett has announced that he take leave of his executive role and join the iiNet board in August. Hackett who is also a significant iiNet shareholder said that the …
Almost seems like Internode is taking control of iiNet not the other way around.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NAKED PHOTOS hack