Backup software vendor Acronis has lost its General Manager for Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific. Karl Sice left the company in May to take up a new position as Head of Sales and IT Solutions at online stationer Staples. Acronis confirmed Sice's departure to The Register and said interviews for a replacement have …
sorry to see the big fella disco out of the top job
It's a sad day for all involved with Acronis in Australia.
Sice was a genius with an exceptional track record in blue-chip companies.
Aghast that the reign is over
Sice brought razzmatazz to the often boring topic of Disaster Recovery.
Let's hope he can liven-up the world of hole punches & paper shredders.
Party Rockers in the house tonight .... Everybody just have a good time.
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Vid CEO Tim Cook sweeps Apple's inconvenient truths under a solar panel
- Antique Code Show WTF happened to Pac-Man?
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant
- Study shows dangerous asteroid impacts hit Earth every six months