Backup software vendor Acronis has lost its General Manager for Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific. Karl Sice left the company in May to take up a new position as Head of Sales and IT Solutions at online stationer Staples. Acronis confirmed Sice's departure to The Register and said interviews for a replacement have …
sorry to see the big fella disco out of the top job
It's a sad day for all involved with Acronis in Australia.
Sice was a genius with an exceptional track record in blue-chip companies.
Aghast that the reign is over
Sice brought razzmatazz to the often boring topic of Disaster Recovery.
Let's hope he can liven-up the world of hole punches & paper shredders.
Party Rockers in the house tonight .... Everybody just have a good time.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update