Backup software vendor Acronis has lost its General Manager for Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific. Karl Sice left the company in May to take up a new position as Head of Sales and IT Solutions at online stationer Staples. Acronis confirmed Sice's departure to The Register and said interviews for a replacement have …
sorry to see the big fella disco out of the top job
It's a sad day for all involved with Acronis in Australia.
Sice was a genius with an exceptional track record in blue-chip companies.
Aghast that the reign is over
Sice brought razzmatazz to the often boring topic of Disaster Recovery.
Let's hope he can liven-up the world of hole punches & paper shredders.
Party Rockers in the house tonight .... Everybody just have a good time.
- iPad = i FAD! NOW we know why Apple went running to IBM
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball