Backup software vendor Acronis has lost its General Manager for Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific. Karl Sice left the company in May to take up a new position as Head of Sales and IT Solutions at online stationer Staples. Acronis confirmed Sice's departure to The Register and said interviews for a replacement have …
sorry to see the big fella disco out of the top job
It's a sad day for all involved with Acronis in Australia.
Sice was a genius with an exceptional track record in blue-chip companies.
Aghast that the reign is over
Sice brought razzmatazz to the often boring topic of Disaster Recovery.
Let's hope he can liven-up the world of hole punches & paper shredders.
Party Rockers in the house tonight .... Everybody just have a good time.
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Pic iPhone 6 flip tip slips in Aussie's clip: Apple's 'reversible USB' leaks