Backup software vendor Acronis has lost its General Manager for Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific. Karl Sice left the company in May to take up a new position as Head of Sales and IT Solutions at online stationer Staples. Acronis confirmed Sice's departure to The Register and said interviews for a replacement have …
sorry to see the big fella disco out of the top job
It's a sad day for all involved with Acronis in Australia.
Sice was a genius with an exceptional track record in blue-chip companies.
Aghast that the reign is over
Sice brought razzmatazz to the often boring topic of Disaster Recovery.
Let's hope he can liven-up the world of hole punches & paper shredders.
Party Rockers in the house tonight .... Everybody just have a good time.
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory