YouTube has unleashed an app which takes it into Instagram territory, in the form of an Australian-devised app called Frontrow which has made its debut at the Vivid LIVE festival at the Sydney Opera House. “For the first time, audiences around the globe will be able to watch select performances live on YouTube, and share the …
Surely 'FrontRow' is the name of a tiresome radio programme on the BBC? and has been for 30 years?
Call coming from Apple's legal team in 3... 2...1...
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Dell charges £16 TO INSTALL FIREFOX on PCs – Mozilla is miffed
- Google! and! Facebook! IDs! face! Yahoo! login! BAN!