YouTube has unleashed an app which takes it into Instagram territory, in the form of an Australian-devised app called Frontrow which has made its debut at the Vivid LIVE festival at the Sydney Opera House. “For the first time, audiences around the globe will be able to watch select performances live on YouTube, and share the …
Surely 'FrontRow' is the name of a tiresome radio programme on the BBC? and has been for 30 years?
Call coming from Apple's legal team in 3... 2...1...
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update