YouTube has unleashed an app which takes it into Instagram territory, in the form of an Australian-devised app called Frontrow which has made its debut at the Vivid LIVE festival at the Sydney Opera House. “For the first time, audiences around the globe will be able to watch select performances live on YouTube, and share the …
Surely 'FrontRow' is the name of a tiresome radio programme on the BBC? and has been for 30 years?
Call coming from Apple's legal team in 3... 2...1...
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market