YouTube has unleashed an app which takes it into Instagram territory, in the form of an Australian-devised app called Frontrow which has made its debut at the Vivid LIVE festival at the Sydney Opera House. “For the first time, audiences around the globe will be able to watch select performances live on YouTube, and share the …
Surely 'FrontRow' is the name of a tiresome radio programme on the BBC? and has been for 30 years?
Call coming from Apple's legal team in 3... 2...1...
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM
- JINGS! Microsoft Bing called Scots indyref RIGHT!