Nokia Siemens Networks has pointed out close similarities between its marketing material and Huawei's. “Rarely does a competitor turn out to be your biggest fan. But that’s the only conclusion that can be drawn from the ringing endorsement of how we market our consulting by Chinese company Huawei,” says a Nokia Siemens Networks …
I was shocked, shocked, I tell you !
After all, everybody knows that Nokia Siemens has patented/copyrighted the use of the English language in its brochures and in particular, the use of the word «business» - just as Apple has registered the Platonic solids as their proprietary designs. Huawei is just going to have to learn how the game is played - perhaps they should have written in French - or in Finnish....
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Pic 7 AMAZING experiments set for Mars Rover 2020 – including oxygen generation
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs