Nokia Siemens Networks has pointed out close similarities between its marketing material and Huawei's. “Rarely does a competitor turn out to be your biggest fan. But that’s the only conclusion that can be drawn from the ringing endorsement of how we market our consulting by Chinese company Huawei,” says a Nokia Siemens Networks …
I was shocked, shocked, I tell you !
After all, everybody knows that Nokia Siemens has patented/copyrighted the use of the English language in its brochures and in particular, the use of the word «business» - just as Apple has registered the Platonic solids as their proprietary designs. Huawei is just going to have to learn how the game is played - perhaps they should have written in French - or in Finnish....
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle