Nokia Siemens Networks has pointed out close similarities between its marketing material and Huawei's. “Rarely does a competitor turn out to be your biggest fan. But that’s the only conclusion that can be drawn from the ringing endorsement of how we market our consulting by Chinese company Huawei,” says a Nokia Siemens Networks …
I was shocked, shocked, I tell you !
After all, everybody knows that Nokia Siemens has patented/copyrighted the use of the English language in its brochures and in particular, the use of the word «business» - just as Apple has registered the Platonic solids as their proprietary designs. Huawei is just going to have to learn how the game is played - perhaps they should have written in French - or in Finnish....
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?