Nokia Siemens Networks has pointed out close similarities between its marketing material and Huawei's. “Rarely does a competitor turn out to be your biggest fan. But that’s the only conclusion that can be drawn from the ringing endorsement of how we market our consulting by Chinese company Huawei,” says a Nokia Siemens Networks …
I was shocked, shocked, I tell you !
After all, everybody knows that Nokia Siemens has patented/copyrighted the use of the English language in its brochures and in particular, the use of the word «business» - just as Apple has registered the Platonic solids as their proprietary designs. Huawei is just going to have to learn how the game is played - perhaps they should have written in French - or in Finnish....
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity
- 'Snoopers' Charter IS DEAD', Lib Dems claim as party waves through IP address-matching