Nokia Siemens Networks has pointed out close similarities between its marketing material and Huawei's. “Rarely does a competitor turn out to be your biggest fan. But that’s the only conclusion that can be drawn from the ringing endorsement of how we market our consulting by Chinese company Huawei,” says a Nokia Siemens Networks …
I was shocked, shocked, I tell you !
After all, everybody knows that Nokia Siemens has patented/copyrighted the use of the English language in its brochures and in particular, the use of the word «business» - just as Apple has registered the Platonic solids as their proprietary designs. Huawei is just going to have to learn how the game is played - perhaps they should have written in French - or in Finnish....
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?