Feeds

back to article Ex-Lloyds bank digital security chief 'submitted £2.5m in false exes'

A former Lloyds Banking Group head of digital banking fraud and security has been charged with defrauding her employer. Prosecutors said that Jessica Harper had submitted false expenses claims that totalled £2.46m. The Crown Prosecution Service's deputy head of the central fraud group, Andrew Penhale, said in a statement: We …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
Facepalm

I don't which I find worse...

...the fact that someone in such a trusted position (or any position for that matter) would even consider such a stupid act or the fact that as head of security and fraud the silly cow didn't have enough knowledge or common sense to cover her tracks.

I am of course assuming that she is in fact guilty and that this is not just all some terrible mistake (like happened with those poor MPs not realising that a duck house or a pad for your mistress might not be a refundable expense).

Windows

All in it together, up to thier f"cking knecks in it. Tobin them, tobin the all ha ha ha ha

Bronze badge
WTF?

How much??

£2.4m - not SALARY, but EXPENSES?? Fuck me, like what the hell was she doing that she thought that wouldn't be noticeable..?!

WTF?

Re: How much??

How she thought this would go unnoticeable isn't important. How can you run up £2.46 million in expenses? is what needs to be answered.

Silver badge

Re: How much??

Exactly my thought... If this was her fraud amount, how much were the "genuine" expenses? The mind boggles!

g e
Silver badge
Joke

Fox in charge of Henhouse

If she's a hottie that's your perfect headline ;o)

Remember the mantra...

You have to pay top dollar to get the best people!

Silver badge
WTF?

How on earth did Lloyds

let the fraud get to £2.5 MILLION before they clocked it ? Thank goodness I don't bank with the incompetent shysters.

Bronze badge
WTF?

Indeed....

That works out at £16K a month approximately.

Sixteen thousand pounds a month in expenses? Four thousand pounds a week, every week for over three years?

And that is, presumably, on top of the legitimate expenses she claimed...

How on EARTH could that have happened?

Anonymous Coward

I have to admit to some quiet admiration for her ambition

if you're going to steal, don't piss about with a few twenties here and there: go for broke.

This topic is closed for new posts.