Police across South East Asia have swooped on an international telephone fraud gang, arresting over 480 people in eight countries after an investigation lasting six months. The alleged gang members, most of whom are Chinese and Taiwanese, are suspected of conning their victims out of 73 million yuan (£7.3m), according to a …
They are quick to arrest those who do it to China, but about all the stuff they do to us, or is it really state sponsored? Call me a cynic.
You're a cynic.
Re: "...amid suspicions of high-level Police corruption."
Surely you are mistaken. Couldn't possibly happen in China. The government is all knowing...all seeing. And yes... I WILL call you Shirley...so get over it.
Mine's the one with the phone ringing in the pocket...excuse me while I take that call.
Good to hear about «high-level police corruption» in China, Phil
- that sort of thing would never happen in, say, the UK, now would it (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/01/phone-hacking-leveson-police_n_1312689.html) ? Wonder if these suspects will be sent to that fine little democracy and gallant ally, Bahrain, to serve as advisórs to the Filth there ?..
Re: Good to hear about «high-level police corruption» in China, Phil
Why are you all bitter and twisted about the Police.
I understand your language because I occasionally watch "The Bill".
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS