VCE, the VMware/Cisco/EMC converged system threesome, has introduced two new Vblocks and adopted VPLEX to federate Vblocks. A Vblock is built from pre-integrated Cisco UCS X86 servers and Nexus switches, VMware vSphere server virtualisation and EMC VMAX or VNX storage arrays. It is ordered, installed and operated as a single …
Still the same old story
This product does this, that product does that. And we call it unified because you will get your 150 position invoice from one supplier.... EMC is creative in just one thing: creating new names for old stuff.
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars