VCE, the VMware/Cisco/EMC converged system threesome, has introduced two new Vblocks and adopted VPLEX to federate Vblocks. A Vblock is built from pre-integrated Cisco UCS X86 servers and Nexus switches, VMware vSphere server virtualisation and EMC VMAX or VNX storage arrays. It is ordered, installed and operated as a single …
Still the same old story
This product does this, that product does that. And we call it unified because you will get your 150 position invoice from one supplier.... EMC is creative in just one thing: creating new names for old stuff.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update