Every year a handful of critically-acclaimed videogames are re-released as a "GOTY Edition", which signifies they've been awarded a Game of the Year gong by a respected publication. Which is why, when Deep Silver announced this week that Dead Island - a game panned by critics - would be getting the GOTY Edition treatment, …
Dead Island was a bit average to say the least. Saint's Row: The Third on the other hand was bloody brilliant.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes