Every year a handful of critically-acclaimed videogames are re-released as a "GOTY Edition", which signifies they've been awarded a Game of the Year gong by a respected publication. Which is why, when Deep Silver announced this week that Dead Island - a game panned by critics - would be getting the GOTY Edition treatment, …
Dead Island was a bit average to say the least. Saint's Row: The Third on the other hand was bloody brilliant.
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- That Microsoft-Nokia merger you've been predicting? It's no go
- Microsoft breaks bug-bounty virginity in $100,000 contest