Microsoft is reportedly set to expand its MSN China business, with a push into the e-commerce space and increased integration with Windows Phone, whilst looking to grow the presence of its Bing search engine in the People’s Republic. Bejing-based consultancy Marbridge Consulting brought the news to the masses courtesy of its …
They need to rebrand that to Windows Live China then drop the Live in about three years time
Bing in China ?
Didn't the Unequal treaties forced on China after the (first) Opium War suffice ? Why does Microsoft have to add to the pain, and further increase Chinese resentment ?...
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE