Microsoft is reportedly set to expand its MSN China business, with a push into the e-commerce space and increased integration with Windows Phone, whilst looking to grow the presence of its Bing search engine in the People’s Republic. Bejing-based consultancy Marbridge Consulting brought the news to the masses courtesy of its …
They need to rebrand that to Windows Live China then drop the Live in about three years time
Bing in China ?
Didn't the Unequal treaties forced on China after the (first) Opium War suffice ? Why does Microsoft have to add to the pain, and further increase Chinese resentment ?...
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes
- Major problems beset UK ISP filth filters: But it's OK, nobody uses them