The US stock market regulator has charged an ex-Yahoo! exec and a pal with insider trading after the pair discussed a search engine partnership between Yahoo! and Microsoft. The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) said Robert Kwok, who was Yahoo!'s senior director of business management, breached his duty to the company …
Have you noticed that only people the SEC seems to convict are people with non Western European last names? Granted many do tend to prefer to deal with their own ethnic group but I find it hard to believe they are the only ones. I guess it easiest for the SEC to start with the brown/yellow people first as they get less jury sympathy.
"they undermine the integrity of our markets "
Says it all really doesn't it!
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!