The US stock market regulator has charged an ex-Yahoo! exec and a pal with insider trading after the pair discussed a search engine partnership between Yahoo! and Microsoft. The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) said Robert Kwok, who was Yahoo!'s senior director of business management, breached his duty to the company …
Have you noticed that only people the SEC seems to convict are people with non Western European last names? Granted many do tend to prefer to deal with their own ethnic group but I find it hard to believe they are the only ones. I guess it easiest for the SEC to start with the brown/yellow people first as they get less jury sympathy.
"they undermine the integrity of our markets "
Says it all really doesn't it!
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders