The US stock market regulator has charged an ex-Yahoo! exec and a pal with insider trading after the pair discussed a search engine partnership between Yahoo! and Microsoft. The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) said Robert Kwok, who was Yahoo!'s senior director of business management, breached his duty to the company …
Have you noticed that only people the SEC seems to convict are people with non Western European last names? Granted many do tend to prefer to deal with their own ethnic group but I find it hard to believe they are the only ones. I guess it easiest for the SEC to start with the brown/yellow people first as they get less jury sympathy.
"they undermine the integrity of our markets "
Says it all really doesn't it!
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account