Samsung’s head honcho in China is reportedly worried that domestic spending on technology products in the People’s Republic is slowing down, fears which if realised could have a significant knock-on effect for the global economy. Samsung Electronics China CEO, Kim Young-ha, told the FT that the domestic tech market would likely …
An interesting and balanced article,
Phil - thanks !...
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015