An elite group of black Carnaby’s cockatoos has been fitted with satellite tracking devices in an Australian first bird data collection measure. The six rehabilitated Carnaby’s cockatoos were released at Perry Lakes in Perth, their natural habitat, and will be monitored to examine the dispersal and movement patterns of the six …
The results from 6 birds ...
... out of a population of 40K+ will be statistically meaningless.
This is "feel good research", not science.
Re: The results from 6 birds ...
I'm sure they'd be happy for you to fund a bigger, follow-on study once they've got the practicalities worked out and tested on this one.
reminds me of a scene in the final fantasy movie
where the heroin says she was tracking a certain sparrow(nothing to do with the captain) from space....
Re: reminds me of a scene in the final fantasy movie
Sounds like she was on drugs to me ;-)
All that stuff about 'Cockatoo' and not one Paris icon?
Shame on you!
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- iPhone sales set to PLUMMET: Bleak times ahead for Apple
- Regin: The super-spyware the security industry has been silent about
- New Snapchat Snapcash service inspires amateur PORN STARS