An elite group of black Carnaby’s cockatoos has been fitted with satellite tracking devices in an Australian first bird data collection measure. The six rehabilitated Carnaby’s cockatoos were released at Perry Lakes in Perth, their natural habitat, and will be monitored to examine the dispersal and movement patterns of the six …
The results from 6 birds ...
... out of a population of 40K+ will be statistically meaningless.
This is "feel good research", not science.
Re: The results from 6 birds ...
I'm sure they'd be happy for you to fund a bigger, follow-on study once they've got the practicalities worked out and tested on this one.
reminds me of a scene in the final fantasy movie
where the heroin says she was tracking a certain sparrow(nothing to do with the captain) from space....
Re: reminds me of a scene in the final fantasy movie
Sounds like she was on drugs to me ;-)
All that stuff about 'Cockatoo' and not one Paris icon?
Shame on you!
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst