High profile internet industry CTO John Lindsay is moving from his role as chief technologist at Internode to running the CTO function at parent company iiNet. The move is being viewed as part of the anticipated executive shifts following iiNet’s AUD$105 million acquisition of South Australian based broadband disrupter Internode …
Maybe I'm being pedantic...
But Anonymous really need to work on their spelling. To mainstream media all the characters sitting behind the computers at Lulzsec et al are, for all intents and purposes, anonymous. Therefore all they can use to characterise them is the messages they leave behind - and using txtspk makes the "hackers" look immature and childish, regardless of the message they're trying to send. If defacing websites is be a serious attempt at tackling a serious issue, talking like a 15 year old chav is probably going to have the opposite effect of the one intended.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests