High profile internet industry CTO John Lindsay is moving from his role as chief technologist at Internode to running the CTO function at parent company iiNet. The move is being viewed as part of the anticipated executive shifts following iiNet’s AUD$105 million acquisition of South Australian based broadband disrupter Internode …
Maybe I'm being pedantic...
But Anonymous really need to work on their spelling. To mainstream media all the characters sitting behind the computers at Lulzsec et al are, for all intents and purposes, anonymous. Therefore all they can use to characterise them is the messages they leave behind - and using txtspk makes the "hackers" look immature and childish, regardless of the message they're trying to send. If defacing websites is be a serious attempt at tackling a serious issue, talking like a 15 year old chav is probably going to have the opposite effect of the one intended.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion