Vodafone Hutchison Australia (VHA) “never elegantly and cost-effectively” solved the problem of delivering online content to phone-wielding hordes during its long association with the Australian incarnation of Big Brother. But the company has nailed a cricket-streaming app first time, thanks to cloud services from Amazon Web …
what if there was a way that the stream only needed to be sent out once, kind of like a broadcast signal, we could call it mulitcast or something???
You have to admire Amazon
For all IBM's decade old wittering about Grid computing the only ones with the vision to truly implement it on a global scale were Amazon. Not the first, not the best - but close enough to both to make it a winner and have a considerable lead over the rest.
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst