Vodafone Hutchison Australia (VHA) “never elegantly and cost-effectively” solved the problem of delivering online content to phone-wielding hordes during its long association with the Australian incarnation of Big Brother. But the company has nailed a cricket-streaming app first time, thanks to cloud services from Amazon Web …
what if there was a way that the stream only needed to be sent out once, kind of like a broadcast signal, we could call it mulitcast or something???
You have to admire Amazon
For all IBM's decade old wittering about Grid computing the only ones with the vision to truly implement it on a global scale were Amazon. Not the first, not the best - but close enough to both to make it a winner and have a considerable lead over the rest.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Find email DIFFICULT? Print this article out and give it to someone 'techy'
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date