Vodafone Hutchison Australia (VHA) “never elegantly and cost-effectively” solved the problem of delivering online content to phone-wielding hordes during its long association with the Australian incarnation of Big Brother. But the company has nailed a cricket-streaming app first time, thanks to cloud services from Amazon Web …
what if there was a way that the stream only needed to be sent out once, kind of like a broadcast signal, we could call it mulitcast or something???
You have to admire Amazon
For all IBM's decade old wittering about Grid computing the only ones with the vision to truly implement it on a global scale were Amazon. Not the first, not the best - but close enough to both to make it a winner and have a considerable lead over the rest.
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it