Vodafone Hutchison Australia (VHA) “never elegantly and cost-effectively” solved the problem of delivering online content to phone-wielding hordes during its long association with the Australian incarnation of Big Brother. But the company has nailed a cricket-streaming app first time, thanks to cloud services from Amazon Web …
what if there was a way that the stream only needed to be sent out once, kind of like a broadcast signal, we could call it mulitcast or something???
You have to admire Amazon
For all IBM's decade old wittering about Grid computing the only ones with the vision to truly implement it on a global scale were Amazon. Not the first, not the best - but close enough to both to make it a winner and have a considerable lead over the rest.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders
- Pics Audio fans, prepare yourself for the Second Coming ... of Blu-ray
- Microsoft: Windows version you probably haven't upgraded to yet is ALREADY OBSOLETE