Atlassian has warned of a critical security flaw in its Confluence product. All versions of Confluence up to and including 4.1.9 are at risk, the company says, thanks to what it calls an “XML parsing vulnerability” that could lead to “denial of service attacks against the Confluence server” or allow intruders to “read all local …
... not only do you have to PAY for the fix (if you are beyond your licence period), version 4 is also the one where they took out the markup editor..... fantasitic.... Confluence is not the only fruit...
Am I the only one?
Did anyone else misread that as Alsatian jump to a conclusion it was a story about sniffer dogs?
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion