Atlassian has warned of a critical security flaw in its Confluence product. All versions of Confluence up to and including 4.1.9 are at risk, the company says, thanks to what it calls an “XML parsing vulnerability” that could lead to “denial of service attacks against the Confluence server” or allow intruders to “read all local …
... not only do you have to PAY for the fix (if you are beyond your licence period), version 4 is also the one where they took out the markup editor..... fantasitic.... Confluence is not the only fruit...
Am I the only one?
Did anyone else misread that as Alsatian jump to a conclusion it was a story about sniffer dogs?
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS