Atlassian has warned of a critical security flaw in its Confluence product. All versions of Confluence up to and including 4.1.9 are at risk, the company says, thanks to what it calls an “XML parsing vulnerability” that could lead to “denial of service attacks against the Confluence server” or allow intruders to “read all local …
... not only do you have to PAY for the fix (if you are beyond your licence period), version 4 is also the one where they took out the markup editor..... fantasitic.... Confluence is not the only fruit...
Am I the only one?
Did anyone else misread that as Alsatian jump to a conclusion it was a story about sniffer dogs?
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Analysis BlackBerry's turnaround relies on a secret weapon: Its own network
- Hire and hold IT staff in 2015: The Reg's how-to guide