Atlassian has warned of a critical security flaw in its Confluence product. All versions of Confluence up to and including 4.1.9 are at risk, the company says, thanks to what it calls an “XML parsing vulnerability” that could lead to “denial of service attacks against the Confluence server” or allow intruders to “read all local …
... not only do you have to PAY for the fix (if you are beyond your licence period), version 4 is also the one where they took out the markup editor..... fantasitic.... Confluence is not the only fruit...
Am I the only one?
Did anyone else misread that as Alsatian jump to a conclusion it was a story about sniffer dogs?
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great