Apple is flying the green flag on the North Carolina data centre that will power iCloud – the very same one that was slammed by Greenpeace for being dirty. The iPad shop has disclosed information on a second solar-power generation facility at the data centre in Maiden, North Carolina, while also launching a a new page to explain …
Probably cheaper than using kids to shovel coal...
Then again, it's Apple. They'll get around those pesky anti-slavery laws somehow.
Apple has less to do with slavery than the manufacturer of the sneakers you're wearing. But hey, why should you care, huh?
The European web-surfer can stay in bed until noon then
, or longer if its cloudy or rainy sever-site side.
The only solar that's green is maybe the one
that heats your water. Other than that the byproducts of solar manufacturing make coal clean by comparison. It's just you SEE the coal pollution and not the solar pollution, which is actually far more toxic.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity
- 'Snoopers' Charter IS DEAD', Lib Dems claim as party waves through IP address-matching
- 'New Stuxnet': Government-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON 'Regin' described
- The next big thing in medical science: POO TRANSPLANTS