Symantec has made its new O3 cloud identity and access control suite available as an Amazon Machine Image (AMIs), the company's first foray into selling software as a hosted virtual machine. AMIs are virtual machines that are listed in the Amazon Web Services (AWS) marketplace and can be deployed to AWS' EC2 cloud computing …
that's one way to slow down the spammers and phishers.
Stick Symantec on EC2 and watch the whole system grind to a crawl.
But what exactly is a 'cloud identity and access control suite' and will it be as bad as their anti-virus?
"an Amazon Machine Image (AMIs)"
So are we talking about one or many?
"Bruce Ong... feels Symantec feels it may be taking the concept a step further"
It's all very touchy-feely, isn't it?
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Vid Google opens new Inbox – email for people too dumb to use email