Symantec has made its new O3 cloud identity and access control suite available as an Amazon Machine Image (AMIs), the company's first foray into selling software as a hosted virtual machine. AMIs are virtual machines that are listed in the Amazon Web Services (AWS) marketplace and can be deployed to AWS' EC2 cloud computing …
that's one way to slow down the spammers and phishers.
Stick Symantec on EC2 and watch the whole system grind to a crawl.
But what exactly is a 'cloud identity and access control suite' and will it be as bad as their anti-virus?
"an Amazon Machine Image (AMIs)"
So are we talking about one or many?
"Bruce Ong... feels Symantec feels it may be taking the concept a step further"
It's all very touchy-feely, isn't it?
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND