Symantec has made its new O3 cloud identity and access control suite available as an Amazon Machine Image (AMIs), the company's first foray into selling software as a hosted virtual machine. AMIs are virtual machines that are listed in the Amazon Web Services (AWS) marketplace and can be deployed to AWS' EC2 cloud computing …
that's one way to slow down the spammers and phishers.
Stick Symantec on EC2 and watch the whole system grind to a crawl.
But what exactly is a 'cloud identity and access control suite' and will it be as bad as their anti-virus?
"an Amazon Machine Image (AMIs)"
So are we talking about one or many?
"Bruce Ong... feels Symantec feels it may be taking the concept a step further"
It's all very touchy-feely, isn't it?
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft