The Soyuz spacecraft carrying three new members of Expedition 31 hooked up with the International Space Station this morning without a hitch at 4.36am GMT. Russian cosmonauts Gennady Padalka and Sergei Revin and NASA astronaut Joe Acaba blasted off from Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan two days ago. After safely berthing at …
Good luck SpaceX / NASA
Really hope they manage to pull this docking off.
"We're sorry we missed you. We attempted to deliver a package to you today, but, it appears no-one was available to take the delivery. Please fill out the form below in order to reschedule the delivery, or, if you wish to collect your item(s) from your local collection centre, please bring along this form and some identification."
"Your nearest collection center is: Proxima Centauri"
Proxima Centauri? That's a long way. Still, could be worse.
It could have been "We have placed the package in Uranus".
Please remove carefully...
Launch yourself out of a job?
Surprised the Russians let the NASA guy on board Soyuz this time: their best chance of keeping Soyuz alive is to hinder Dragon.
I suggest that those behind the SpaceX effort
would be more than delighted to have the track record achieved by the Soyuz capsules. But mean-spirited people will not be denied. How fortunate that they are able to post anonymously !...
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE