Law reform advocates in South Australia are leading a push to have the rules of evidence reviewed to take new computer and communications technology into account. Showing just how persistent out-of-date laws can become, the South Australian Law Reform Institute (SALRI) says it’s probably time to get rid of evidence rules …
If telegraph is obselete in SA, all I can say is they must have a far more advanced comms infrastructure than most of the rest of this country!
It does not surprise me that our antipodean relatives continue to use the bush telegraph.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month