Law reform advocates in South Australia are leading a push to have the rules of evidence reviewed to take new computer and communications technology into account. Showing just how persistent out-of-date laws can become, the South Australian Law Reform Institute (SALRI) says it’s probably time to get rid of evidence rules …
If telegraph is obselete in SA, all I can say is they must have a far more advanced comms infrastructure than most of the rest of this country!
It does not surprise me that our antipodean relatives continue to use the bush telegraph.
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Patch iOS, OS X now: PDFs, JPEGs, URLs, web pages can pwn your kit
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call