Law reform advocates in South Australia are leading a push to have the rules of evidence reviewed to take new computer and communications technology into account. Showing just how persistent out-of-date laws can become, the South Australian Law Reform Institute (SALRI) says it’s probably time to get rid of evidence rules …
If telegraph is obselete in SA, all I can say is they must have a far more advanced comms infrastructure than most of the rest of this country!
It does not surprise me that our antipodean relatives continue to use the bush telegraph.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS