Microsoft is trumpeting impressive 400 per cent growth in adoption of its Office 365 online productivity suite by Asian SMBs over the past three quarters, although analysts pointed out that Google is still taking business from Redmond worldwide. Office 365, Microsoft’s “Office in the cloud” play, was launched initially in …
I really wish people would just say 'has grown by five times"
Going from 1 licensed user to 5 is nothing to crow about.
Nothing to crow about
Why not? Microsoft is taking the same approach with WP7.5 marketing... When you have a almost non-existing user base, any growth seems gigantic if you only publish percentages. The problem is only when the punters realize what that means in real numbers.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders