Microsoft is trumpeting impressive 400 per cent growth in adoption of its Office 365 online productivity suite by Asian SMBs over the past three quarters, although analysts pointed out that Google is still taking business from Redmond worldwide. Office 365, Microsoft’s “Office in the cloud” play, was launched initially in …
I really wish people would just say 'has grown by five times"
Going from 1 licensed user to 5 is nothing to crow about.
Nothing to crow about
Why not? Microsoft is taking the same approach with WP7.5 marketing... When you have a almost non-existing user base, any growth seems gigantic if you only publish percentages. The problem is only when the punters realize what that means in real numbers.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire