Thailand is back on the scene and spending like there’s no tomorrow, according to new IDC stats which show the country is set to complete its rehabilitation from the devastating floods last year and jump to number two spot in IT spending in Southeast Asia. The analyst’s latest IT spending forecast predicted Thailand will …
So when do the disk prices get back to pre flood levels?
All the drives I've be watching are still at least double the pre rain price.
" tech-savvy consumers continue to snap up iPhones" DONT BE STUPID!
The majority of iPhone owners are NOT tech-savvy. Completely the opposite!
Neither is IDC
whose report the quote is taken from.
- Updated Hidden network packet sniffer in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account