Thailand is back on the scene and spending like there’s no tomorrow, according to new IDC stats which show the country is set to complete its rehabilitation from the devastating floods last year and jump to number two spot in IT spending in Southeast Asia. The analyst’s latest IT spending forecast predicted Thailand will …
So when do the disk prices get back to pre flood levels?
All the drives I've be watching are still at least double the pre rain price.
" tech-savvy consumers continue to snap up iPhones" DONT BE STUPID!
The majority of iPhone owners are NOT tech-savvy. Completely the opposite!
Neither is IDC
whose report the quote is taken from.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA