Thailand is back on the scene and spending like there’s no tomorrow, according to new IDC stats which show the country is set to complete its rehabilitation from the devastating floods last year and jump to number two spot in IT spending in Southeast Asia. The analyst’s latest IT spending forecast predicted Thailand will …
So when do the disk prices get back to pre flood levels?
All the drives I've be watching are still at least double the pre rain price.
" tech-savvy consumers continue to snap up iPhones" DONT BE STUPID!
The majority of iPhone owners are NOT tech-savvy. Completely the opposite!
Neither is IDC
whose report the quote is taken from.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Nobody wants to look at your boobs: Snapchat gets ads 'that interest you'
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun