Supply shortages for 28 nanometer GPUs from fab partner Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Corp adversely impacted GPU chip and coprocessor maker Nvidia once again in its most recent quarter. Revenues for the first quarter of fiscal 2013 ended in April came in at the high end of the company's guidance, but nonetheless fell by by …
Nvidia in deep poop
Nvidia keeps blaming TSMC but TSMC is not having issues delivering good 28nm chips to AMD, Qualcomm and others.
Next quarter will probably be a lot worse
With the issues Nvidia is experiencing I'd expect next quarter to be a lot worse.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning