The Indian government has revealed ambitious plans to set-up a Technology Acquisition Fund designed to facilitate the purchase of technologies from across the globe in order that they may be modified and commercialised domestically to benefit the whole of Indian society. Renu Swarup, an advisor to the country’s science and …
Government supporting agriculture
I wonder if the Indian government will make this technology available to the rest of the world. We could certainly use a bit of help here in Canada where government investment in agriculture is coming to an end.
all this technology
And people are still dirt poor, live in slums, have no toilet facilities, draw water from a well, starve etc etc etc.
But they have a space program, nuclear bombs, biggest importer of luxury cars.
Lovely way to prioritise the budget is it not.
If not the Indian government certainly the Indian people have done some part in acquiring new technology and making it available to the rest of the world.
One could see this everywhere with the pirated copies of Windows almost everywhere.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait