The European Space Agency (ESA) wants to interview “doctors who are not afraid of the dark” for a spaceflight research gig at one of the coldest, darkest places on earth. The location in question is Concordia Station (location pictured below), a research facility perched at 3200m on the high Antarctic plateau. The station goes …
Shoggoth's Old Peculiar. I could do with a pint or two.
Just remember to watch your hands when the chest develops a mouth and teeth...
Not the place to open a Costa's Coffee, then...
Two of my best friends met on a US Antarctic mission. They said it was all boozing & boning for the whole year. Sign me up.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- VMware reveals 27-patch Heartbleed fix plan