The European Space Agency (ESA) wants to interview “doctors who are not afraid of the dark” for a spaceflight research gig at one of the coldest, darkest places on earth. The location in question is Concordia Station (location pictured below), a research facility perched at 3200m on the high Antarctic plateau. The station goes …
Shoggoth's Old Peculiar. I could do with a pint or two.
Just remember to watch your hands when the chest develops a mouth and teeth...
Not the place to open a Costa's Coffee, then...
Two of my best friends met on a US Antarctic mission. They said it was all boozing & boning for the whole year. Sign me up.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Analysis BlackBerry's turnaround relies on a secret weapon: Its own network
- Hire and hold IT staff in 2015: The Reg's how-to guide