The European Space Agency (ESA) wants to interview “doctors who are not afraid of the dark” for a spaceflight research gig at one of the coldest, darkest places on earth. The location in question is Concordia Station (location pictured below), a research facility perched at 3200m on the high Antarctic plateau. The station goes …
Shoggoth's Old Peculiar. I could do with a pint or two.
Just remember to watch your hands when the chest develops a mouth and teeth...
Not the place to open a Costa's Coffee, then...
Two of my best friends met on a US Antarctic mission. They said it was all boozing & boning for the whole year. Sign me up.
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370