Folks, you're as likely to watch video content on your computer as your TV, if stats collated by asking tens of thousands of web-surfing consumers around the world is anything to go by. Nielsen, a US market research firm, asked 28,000 or so people in 56 countries how often they watch video content on a computer, on a TV or on a …
Watching a streaming clip of a cat playing piano on yutube should not count as "watching a video" at all.
Watching a DVD on PC can only be equal to "watching a video on a *small* TV".
.....this survey could just be telling us that people who watch video online are more likely to fill out those annoying "help us improve..." surveys, rather than telling the pain in the a**e things to f**k off.
they actually found so many people to actually respond to those popups??
Does anyone still have a TV?
I hear that they are like PC's but less functional.
But viewing figures down
I'll tell you why.
Because the content is crap, that's why
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less