Feeds

back to article Baidu touts mobe with 100GB web drive

Baidu, the company which dominates China's search business as Google dominates elsewhere, has launched a smartphone using the company's cloud platform to reduce the price and keep the users loyal. The snappily titled Changhong H5019 will sell for less than RMB1,000 (about £98/$158) and offers a three-and-a-half inch touchscreen …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
Headmaster

self-Censor

"self-sensor" is what everyone accuses Google of, but here you wanted "self-censor"

(We need another icon for a "dictionary wort" in addition to the "grammar nazi". Just a little plant, kinda hairy except on top, doesn't sting too much when touched, musty fragrance)

Anonymous Coward

wow

It has switches from a Nokia, memory board from Samsung, Screen from an iPhone, battery from a Motorola, polycarbonate from the HTC, operating system from Android, memory chips from etc.etc etc

It will be a good all round phone if you get what I mean.

Paris Hilton

THATS FINE

I DONT DO BUSINESS WITH RED CHINA I ONLY BUY AMERICAN

Re: THATS FINE

Do you buy Apple by any chance?

THATS NOT A NICE ACCUSATION MY HUSBAND DOESNT BUY ANYTHING ALTHOUGH HE DOES WRITE THE LIST THAT I DULY FOLLOW

1 BUY FRIES

2 BUY BURGER

3 TAKE KEYBOARD TO THE MENDERS

AS YOU CAN SEE I HAVENT GOT THE KEYBOARD MENDED YET SO NO PUNCTUATION AND CURRENTLY CANT STOP SHOUTING AT YALL

Bronze badge
Thumb Up

How much American?

She friend long time?

Bronze badge

Of course the tech's similiar to Google's.

Where do you think they stole the IP from?

FAIL

Re: Of course the tech's similiar to Google's.

How can you steal Imaginary Property?

Bronze badge
WTF?

> How can you steal Imaginary Property?

You buy your justice in East Texas.

Boy some people on here don't no nuthin.

This topic is closed for new posts.