Deals with Chinese and Indian web firms are helping to fill the pockets of Silicon Valley venture capitalists (VCs) with ever greater wodges of cash, with one quarter of the top 100 VCs now investing in the region, according to Forbes’ Midas List 2012. The US business magazine’s annual list of the best dealmakers in the tech and …
CHINA AND INDIA
WHAT ABOUT LICHTENSTEIN AND DAHOMEY
It ain't the "high-growth", it's the low-pay.
Re: It ain't the "high-growth", it's the low-pay.
"Deals with ... are helping to fill the pockets of Silicon Valley venture capitalists (VCs) with ever greater wodges of cash"
How does investing in web firms with little profitability result in "filling pockets with cash"??
Or is the 17% the proportion of profit returned from investments in Chindia? Sounds unlikely...
Apparantly contradictory article here:
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON