Deals with Chinese and Indian web firms are helping to fill the pockets of Silicon Valley venture capitalists (VCs) with ever greater wodges of cash, with one quarter of the top 100 VCs now investing in the region, according to Forbes’ Midas List 2012. The US business magazine’s annual list of the best dealmakers in the tech and …
CHINA AND INDIA
WHAT ABOUT LICHTENSTEIN AND DAHOMEY
It ain't the "high-growth", it's the low-pay.
Re: It ain't the "high-growth", it's the low-pay.
"Deals with ... are helping to fill the pockets of Silicon Valley venture capitalists (VCs) with ever greater wodges of cash"
How does investing in web firms with little profitability result in "filling pockets with cash"??
Or is the 17% the proportion of profit returned from investments in Chindia? Sounds unlikely...
Apparantly contradictory article here:
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen