The percentage of users accessing the web from their mobile device has almost tripled in Asia since 2010 and in some countries mobile web traffic now accounts for nearly half of all browsing, according to new research from site monitoring firm Pingdom. The firm analysed data from StatCounter to reveal that, from 2010 to May 2012 …
Europe vs Asia
All this really shows is the relative maturity of the respective wired broadband infrastructure.
Re: Europe vs Asia
Agreed, but flat rate hotspot enabled phones are becoming the norm, can see lots of people cutting the land line just like they did with mobiles. How many have a land line only used for broadband or as part of a package? once mobile data is good enough and can be share cheaply with other devices i can only see it rising, i know im helping push up that ratio my my galaxy note on threes unlimited data plan, the home broad band is only used for gaming and catchup tv atm.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes