Feeds

back to article BT's cost-slashing plumps up earnings but full-year sales drop 4%

BT's Openreach division was the only wing of the company's business to up its sales figures compared with the same period a year earlier, but all other areas of the national telco's biz saw revenue decline for the year ended 31 March 2012. However, while total sales for the the full-year were down some 4 per cent to £19bn, the …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
Anonymous Coward

While the third and fourth tier upgrades go on for the lucky ones - others in some areas are still paying far too much for outdated ADSLmax.

Where LLU arrives many people like me automatically migrate away from BT - and my loyalty as a customer is now broken - I will never return to any retail BT operation. Even when I had the option of cable where I used to live I stuck with BT - but no more.

Anonymous Coward

Outrageously Expensive

Just not competitive on price when there is someone else you can go with. They need to be more aggressive on pricing and improve their broadband packages, the data allowances are a joke for the money.

They should

Let me have broadband without paying for a stupid landline that I don't want or need. Pffffffft.

This topic is closed for new posts.