BT's Openreach division was the only wing of the company's business to up its sales figures compared with the same period a year earlier, but all other areas of the national telco's biz saw revenue decline for the year ended 31 March 2012. However, while total sales for the the full-year were down some 4 per cent to £19bn, the …
While the third and fourth tier upgrades go on for the lucky ones - others in some areas are still paying far too much for outdated ADSLmax.
Where LLU arrives many people like me automatically migrate away from BT - and my loyalty as a customer is now broken - I will never return to any retail BT operation. Even when I had the option of cable where I used to live I stuck with BT - but no more.
Just not competitive on price when there is someone else you can go with. They need to be more aggressive on pricing and improve their broadband packages, the data allowances are a joke for the money.
Let me have broadband without paying for a stupid landline that I don't want or need. Pffffffft.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base