Amazon Web Services seems to have reached the point at which it has so many customers it can go down the well-worn road of milking them for more cash by gathering them in one place providing days of valuable hands-on training and engagement-deepening meatspace meet-ups, in the form of a new event called AWSre:invent. The three- …
What happens in Vegas...
Hookers and blow all around!!! That will keep them distracted.
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE
- Analysis Hey, Teflon Ballmer. Look, isn't it time? You know, time to quit?
- Murdoch Facebook gloat: You're like my $580m, 'CRAPPY' MySpace