Amazon Web Services seems to have reached the point at which it has so many customers it can go down the well-worn road of milking them for more cash by gathering them in one place providing days of valuable hands-on training and engagement-deepening meatspace meet-ups, in the form of a new event called AWSre:invent. The three- …
What happens in Vegas...
Hookers and blow all around!!! That will keep them distracted.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Analysis BlackBerry's turnaround relies on a secret weapon: Its own network
- Hire and hold IT staff in 2015: The Reg's how-to guide