The Yahoo! director who led the search for CEO Scott Thompson has said she won't be standing for re-election to the board as a new committee is appointed to look into his padded CV. Patti Hart, whose educational background also had a discrepancy revealed by activist investor Third Point, said that "after careful consideration" …
Is! Getting! Bored! of! the! titles! with! exclamation! Marks!
Not me - exclamation! marks! and! popcorn! seem! to! go! well! together!? I can't wait for the fight scene...
No!one! It's! a! Y!a!h!o!o! story! after! all!
Pants on fire! Correct me if I'm wrong but I'd guess bullshitting the SEC would bring a whole new world of pain upon yer life?
I guess that rather depends who your friends are.
" "We believe the decision to reject Third Point’s nominees was pretextual and not made in good faith," Third Point said on Monday."
Third Point should call themselves Third Person.
It all sounds like.......
.......jobs for the boys (and girls).
Who is scratching YOUR back?
Sack the lot of them, I reckon.
Re: It all sounds like.......
Yup, and Third Point's "mission" is not to dig out discrepancies, but to gain control by planting their own people on the board. I have no opinion for or against, but it appeared the primary driver from what I have read about this so far..
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen