The Yahoo! director who led the search for CEO Scott Thompson has said she won't be standing for re-election to the board as a new committee is appointed to look into his padded CV. Patti Hart, whose educational background also had a discrepancy revealed by activist investor Third Point, said that "after careful consideration" …
Is! Getting! Bored! of! the! titles! with! exclamation! Marks!
Not me - exclamation! marks! and! popcorn! seem! to! go! well! together!? I can't wait for the fight scene...
No!one! It's! a! Y!a!h!o!o! story! after! all!
Pants on fire! Correct me if I'm wrong but I'd guess bullshitting the SEC would bring a whole new world of pain upon yer life?
I guess that rather depends who your friends are.
" "We believe the decision to reject Third Point’s nominees was pretextual and not made in good faith," Third Point said on Monday."
Third Point should call themselves Third Person.
It all sounds like.......
.......jobs for the boys (and girls).
Who is scratching YOUR back?
Sack the lot of them, I reckon.
Re: It all sounds like.......
Yup, and Third Point's "mission" is not to dig out discrepancies, but to gain control by planting their own people on the board. I have no opinion for or against, but it appeared the primary driver from what I have read about this so far..
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests