Sony unveiled two LTE-supporting Xperia smartphones today, although with the UK still blighted by a lack of 4G, they'll only be big in Japan for the time being. Which is a shame because the Xperia GX is quite the powerhouse. Its sibling, the Xperia SX, is apparently the world's lightest LTE handset too. Come on, Blighty - the …
Great camera but crap phone?
Never to be updated.
The GX looks lush
I have an arc S - great design, but crap build quality. The GX looks a bit more solid though and as I hate the design of the Samsung S3 then I might give this a look when it gets launched in the UK (which it will, without LTE, later this year).
You've got to admit - it looks pretty sweet.
It could have a gazillion megapixels but will still suck in low light conditions without a decent flash. Why are these Android manufacturers so afraid of Xenon?
I used to think this way, but the sensors are undoubtedly improving re higher ISO performance, and I've found it very handy having a torch built into my phone. I've used the LED as a torch many more times than as a camera flash, though obviously will depend on night-time walking / photography preferences. Ideally we'd have both - I have seen that once or twice.
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- +Comment 'Private Facebook' site Ello: There's a REASON we're still in beta. SPAMMERS!
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Shellshock: 'Larger scale attack' on its way, warn securo-bods