Kiwi Kim Dotcom is to be given the Hollywood treatment in a documentary feature production with the working title of Mega Conspiracy. The Hollywood Reporter reveals that the project will be co-produced by Dotcom’s long time buddy and associate Alex Mardikian, actor-producer Donovan Leitch and New Zealand filmmaker Fergus Milner …
...may i say...
...that i will attempt to illegally download a copy of that the moment it's available. Awesome...
Kiwi Kim Dotcom
Kiwi? I was under the impression that's he's still German.
Re: Kiwi Kim Dotcom
Don't think he took citizenship.
For a man of his frame...
... cinemas will need to show this epic on two screens at the same time.
Should make $15 on its opening weekend when his mum pays to see it (and will have ready been downloaded 8 times by mistake by North Korean hackers).
if I was the New Zealand filmmaker Fergus Milner, I would be little worried about kiwi justice system before producing a film like that. They'll simply lock him up and throw the key away, before it even gets released!
I will seed this for a week
...to honour the great man and the sadly missed Mega-Upload
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS