Kiwi Kim Dotcom is to be given the Hollywood treatment in a documentary feature production with the working title of Mega Conspiracy. The Hollywood Reporter reveals that the project will be co-produced by Dotcom’s long time buddy and associate Alex Mardikian, actor-producer Donovan Leitch and New Zealand filmmaker Fergus Milner …
...may i say...
...that i will attempt to illegally download a copy of that the moment it's available. Awesome...
Kiwi Kim Dotcom
Kiwi? I was under the impression that's he's still German.
Re: Kiwi Kim Dotcom
Don't think he took citizenship.
For a man of his frame...
... cinemas will need to show this epic on two screens at the same time.
Should make $15 on its opening weekend when his mum pays to see it (and will have ready been downloaded 8 times by mistake by North Korean hackers).
if I was the New Zealand filmmaker Fergus Milner, I would be little worried about kiwi justice system before producing a film like that. They'll simply lock him up and throw the key away, before it even gets released!
I will seed this for a week
...to honour the great man and the sadly missed Mega-Upload
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Feature TV transport tech, part 1: From server to sofa at the touch of a button
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?