Kiwi Kim Dotcom is to be given the Hollywood treatment in a documentary feature production with the working title of Mega Conspiracy. The Hollywood Reporter reveals that the project will be co-produced by Dotcom’s long time buddy and associate Alex Mardikian, actor-producer Donovan Leitch and New Zealand filmmaker Fergus Milner …
...may i say...
...that i will attempt to illegally download a copy of that the moment it's available. Awesome...
Kiwi Kim Dotcom
Kiwi? I was under the impression that's he's still German.
Re: Kiwi Kim Dotcom
Don't think he took citizenship.
For a man of his frame...
... cinemas will need to show this epic on two screens at the same time.
Should make $15 on its opening weekend when his mum pays to see it (and will have ready been downloaded 8 times by mistake by North Korean hackers).
if I was the New Zealand filmmaker Fergus Milner, I would be little worried about kiwi justice system before producing a film like that. They'll simply lock him up and throw the key away, before it even gets released!
I will seed this for a week
...to honour the great man and the sadly missed Mega-Upload
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base