Facebook has added a whopping 20 million users to its South East Asia fan base over the past six months, bringing it ever closer to the magic figure of one billion globally, but Zuck and co. will be jealously eyeing China where home grown rivals continued to rapidly expand their social fiefdoms. Social media agency We Are Social …
until they discover that facebook becomes all consuming as it tales over your life and eats into the time of you existence.
Waiting for that message, hoping to be popular, having thousands of 'friends', servicing their needs for information, harvesting your life to send you adverts and spam and links to......
Oops, getting a bit carried away there, by hey f*** facebook, I cancelled my account and got my life back.
How do they know there's 500k users in China? If they use a VPN (as I do), then your IP will be from pretty much anywhere else *except* China.
... for people to start wailing about why UK continues to provide assistance to India when there are 46 million Indians wasting time on Facebook.
Re: I'm waiting...
*shrug* We already gave them our jobs...
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- You dirty RAT! Hong Kong protesters infected by iOS, Android spyware
- Analysis One Windows? How does that work... and WTF is a Universal App?