Micron is bidding $2.5bn for worn-out and failing DRAMurai starveling Elpida after SK Hynix and Toshiba walked away. Elpida is a bankrupt Japanese DRAM manufacturer that has fallen on hard times and is weighed down by $5.6bn debt. It has been searching for a white knight with a phased bid process. Toshiba and SK Hynix were …
What's wrong with enlarged or expanded?
Neither of those choices were as cromulent in this context as 'embiggened' was.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- iPhone sales set to PLUMMET: Bleak times ahead for Apple
- Regin: The super-spyware the security industry has been silent about
- Review Amazon Fire Phone: What's MISSING... and why it WON'T set the world alight