Micron is bidding $2.5bn for worn-out and failing DRAMurai starveling Elpida after SK Hynix and Toshiba walked away. Elpida is a bankrupt Japanese DRAM manufacturer that has fallen on hard times and is weighed down by $5.6bn debt. It has been searching for a white knight with a phased bid process. Toshiba and SK Hynix were …
What's wrong with enlarged or expanded?
Neither of those choices were as cromulent in this context as 'embiggened' was.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)