Chinese computing giant Lenovo is set for big expansion into the mobile space after breaking ground on a new facility in the central province of Wuhan. Thew new facility will be the company's source for new tablets and smartphones. Although it was coy on exactly how much of its own cash would be ploughed into the 'Lenovo (Wuhan …
“Mobile phones and tablet are one of the drivers for the ‘PC Plus’ era."
The "PC Plus" era? Hmm, well that at least more sense for the short to medium term than all that banging on about the "Post-pc" era.
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer