Chinese computing giant Lenovo is set for big expansion into the mobile space after breaking ground on a new facility in the central province of Wuhan. Thew new facility will be the company's source for new tablets and smartphones. Although it was coy on exactly how much of its own cash would be ploughed into the 'Lenovo (Wuhan …
“Mobile phones and tablet are one of the drivers for the ‘PC Plus’ era."
The "PC Plus" era? Hmm, well that at least more sense for the short to medium term than all that banging on about the "Post-pc" era.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers
- Video of US journalist 'beheading' pulled from social media