Chinese computing giant Lenovo is set for big expansion into the mobile space after breaking ground on a new facility in the central province of Wuhan. Thew new facility will be the company's source for new tablets and smartphones. Although it was coy on exactly how much of its own cash would be ploughed into the 'Lenovo (Wuhan …
“Mobile phones and tablet are one of the drivers for the ‘PC Plus’ era."
The "PC Plus" era? Hmm, well that at least more sense for the short to medium term than all that banging on about the "Post-pc" era.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24