Chinese computing giant Lenovo is set for big expansion into the mobile space after breaking ground on a new facility in the central province of Wuhan. Thew new facility will be the company's source for new tablets and smartphones. Although it was coy on exactly how much of its own cash would be ploughed into the 'Lenovo (Wuhan …
“Mobile phones and tablet are one of the drivers for the ‘PC Plus’ era."
The "PC Plus" era? Hmm, well that at least more sense for the short to medium term than all that banging on about the "Post-pc" era.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Regin: The super-spyware the security industry has been silent about