Given the size of networks today, networking should be open to promote interoperability, affordability and competition among suppliers to provide the best products. Let’s drill down a little to explore new developments in the ubiquitous Ethernet standard and see how open networking can help you do jobs more efficiently. Hub and …
"... Ethernet and packets at the Layer 2 level" - the correct terminology is a Layer 2 datagram or frame. A packet is a Layer 3 concept.
Good to see OpenFlow getting some exposure.
it was called SecureFAST
And it was great, 15 years ago. With today's hardware....who knows how fine it would be.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!