Given the size of networks today, networking should be open to promote interoperability, affordability and competition among suppliers to provide the best products. Let’s drill down a little to explore new developments in the ubiquitous Ethernet standard and see how open networking can help you do jobs more efficiently. Hub and …
"... Ethernet and packets at the Layer 2 level" - the correct terminology is a Layer 2 datagram or frame. A packet is a Layer 3 concept.
Good to see OpenFlow getting some exposure.
it was called SecureFAST
And it was great, 15 years ago. With today's hardware....who knows how fine it would be.
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes