Given the size of networks today, networking should be open to promote interoperability, affordability and competition among suppliers to provide the best products. Let’s drill down a little to explore new developments in the ubiquitous Ethernet standard and see how open networking can help you do jobs more efficiently. Hub and …
"... Ethernet and packets at the Layer 2 level" - the correct terminology is a Layer 2 datagram or frame. A packet is a Layer 3 concept.
Good to see OpenFlow getting some exposure.
it was called SecureFAST
And it was great, 15 years ago. With today's hardware....who knows how fine it would be.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Apple releases iOS 7.1 update in response to cars, complaints, vomit