RIM’s controversial attempt to Wake Up Australia to the wonders of its products has been revealed. The old Wake Up Australia site now refers viewers to the new wakeupbebold.com.au site, where a Rorschach blot (which looks a bit like the very NSFW Stannis-as-killer-ghost-thing from Game of Thrones) coagulates into a scrolling …
"We wrote this. You're reading it."
Yebbut, to be honest, neither of us was terribly interested. It ain't working.
Re: "We wrote this. You're reading it."
...And are either of us at all likely to buy their product?
Do they make mobile phones?
most pointless Reg article in a long time
...and that includes the car reviews.
Consumers buy stuff because of image not quality. See ipads and designer fashion. BB have to do the same dumb $41t as the others. Is it any less laughable than a big shiny pic of the item on a white background, and nothing else?
Come on Reg!
Your pointless bashing of RIM at any opportunity is getting tiresome. STFU already.
Didn't you notice "Biting the hand that feeds IT"?
I hardly think that El Reg is responsible for RIM's precipitous loss of market share nor their increasingly desperate-looking marketing failures. El Reg is nothing if not an equal-opportunity termagant.
another RIM job then
title says it .. I'll get my coat ..
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Kate Bush: Don't make me HAVE CONTACT with your iPHONE
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers