South Korean firm SK Hynix said today that it won't be going ahead with a bid for bankrupt Japanese firm Elpida Memory because the deal would have been too expensive. "The Elpida deal would have been a huge financial investment," an SK Hynix spokesman told the Wall Street Journal. "To ease the financial burden, we had previously …
1.9 million really?
Hell I'm sure I could get a loan for that much to buy them. Granted I would turn around and sell off the patents immediately afterwards. Methinks there was a typo in there...
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs