South Korean firm SK Hynix said today that it won't be going ahead with a bid for bankrupt Japanese firm Elpida Memory because the deal would have been too expensive. "The Elpida deal would have been a huge financial investment," an SK Hynix spokesman told the Wall Street Journal. "To ease the financial burden, we had previously …
1.9 million really?
Hell I'm sure I could get a loan for that much to buy them. Granted I would turn around and sell off the patents immediately afterwards. Methinks there was a typo in there...
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month