back to article Black Ops II pulps previous pre-order performance

Amazon says interest in Black Ops II has already gone ballistic, as the number of gamers who have placed orders for the game in the first 24 hours outnumbers the equivalent figure for its 2010 predecessor three to one. The minute Treyarch's Call of Duty: Black Ops II was announced this week, it was always expected to smash the …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Jon Double Nice
    Holmes

I heartily await

"Modern Warfare: My Little Pony"

1. James O'Shea

Re: I heartily await

Been done... http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6685894/call%20of%20cutie.jpg

2. Field Commander A9

Is it just me, or....

that rifle in the pic looks quite like the SCAR in Crysis 1

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

£42 that far in advance?!

My Diablo III pre order on Amazon is £10 cheaper than the current price (pre-ordered in June 2010), and if you get in early you tend to get quite a discount on Amazon... is it really going to be going for £50! Has the RRP gone up?

1. Jediben

Looks like £34.97 for PC, which is still stupidly high and is sure to be undercut by the supermarket chains nearer to release.

4. Smallbrainfield
    Meh

Meh

I'll stick with BF3 on PC I reckon, despite the bugs and the cheats.

5. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Ib4

The game is released and everyone is disappointed that it was slapped together with old glue, and everyone complains that the game is just a mod of 10 year old technology.

THAT'S IT I MEAN IT THIS TIME, I AM NOT BUYING THE NEXT COD WHEN IT COMES OUT!

... oh look a new COD... holy crap it has a helicopter and guns from the future! PREORDERED :smug:

1. W.O.Frobozz
      FAIL

Re: Ib4

Give it another 10 years and this franchise might evolve into Unreal Tournament 1999.

6. b166er

Piracy will be the death of the video game industry. NOT!

This topic is closed for new posts.