Do you have a few hundred million rows of data that need sorting? If so, Google wants you to send them in the direction of its new BigQuery cloud analytics service, which has left beta status behind it and is now ready to crunch real, live data in exchange for your hard-won cash. Big G launched the service in November 2011. As …
Send us all your data...
....so we can parse it for interesting stuff!
Uploading of data is covered in the documentation from the link provided in the article. For example, using the "bq" tool: https://developers.google.com/bigquery/docs/hello_bigquery#createtable
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- Opinion So, Apple won't sell cheap kit? Prepare the iOS garden wall WRECKING BALL
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- Opinion IT blokes: would you say that LEWD comment to a man? Then don't say it to a woman
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)