Do you have a few hundred million rows of data that need sorting? If so, Google wants you to send them in the direction of its new BigQuery cloud analytics service, which has left beta status behind it and is now ready to crunch real, live data in exchange for your hard-won cash. Big G launched the service in November 2011. As …
Send us all your data...
....so we can parse it for interesting stuff!
Uploading of data is covered in the documentation from the link provided in the article. For example, using the "bq" tool: https://developers.google.com/bigquery/docs/hello_bigquery#createtable
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Shellshock: 'Larger scale attack' on its way, warn securo-bods