Do you have a few hundred million rows of data that need sorting? If so, Google wants you to send them in the direction of its new BigQuery cloud analytics service, which has left beta status behind it and is now ready to crunch real, live data in exchange for your hard-won cash. Big G launched the service in November 2011. As …
Send us all your data...
....so we can parse it for interesting stuff!
Uploading of data is covered in the documentation from the link provided in the article. For example, using the "bq" tool: https://developers.google.com/bigquery/docs/hello_bigquery#createtable
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders