Do you have a few hundred million rows of data that need sorting? If so, Google wants you to send them in the direction of its new BigQuery cloud analytics service, which has left beta status behind it and is now ready to crunch real, live data in exchange for your hard-won cash. Big G launched the service in November 2011. As …
Send us all your data...
....so we can parse it for interesting stuff!
Uploading of data is covered in the documentation from the link provided in the article. For example, using the "bq" tool: https://developers.google.com/bigquery/docs/hello_bigquery#createtable
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes