This topic was created by Sooty.
If you could force an honest answer from a tech company what would it be?
I'd ask Microsoft the following
You had basically cornered the market on gaming peripherals in the 90's with your sidewinder range, why on earth did you completely abandon it, dropping all support, instead of expanding it. I understand focusing on the Xbox but why completely drop a complimentary business?
Re: If you could force an honest answer from a tech company what would it be?
I'd ask Microsoft this -
"The Zune. A few questions.
1. Why brown? What the fuck were you thinking?
2. Sound quality alone should have sold this device but throw in the Zune Pass and the HD hardware and it should have been a world-beater. So you chose to only sell it in America, to Americans, who are stupid and think Steve Jobs invented the mp3 player. What the fuck were you thinking?
3. Did you ass-rape Bob Vistakin? I can think of no more plausible explanation for his levels of butthurt, so come on. Own up.
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry